- Return Authorization -- To obtain authorization for returns, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 740-413-0909. Please provide your Customer ID, order number & a reason for return. A Return Authorization Number is required for return. Returns must be shipped back within 7 days after receipt of authorization number by /email.
- Returns -- Most products may be returned within 30 days. You are responsible for securely shipping the product in its original packaging in new, resalable condition. We recommend that you insure the product for your protection. Restock fee's starting at 20% will be assessed on items that are damaged by the consumer or obviously used (lint, hair, etc).
- Refunds -- On approved products in good condition. Refunds are issued for the purchase price less actual shipping costs to the customer. (Please Note: Although Doug Edwards, LLC does not add the shipping costs to the sale price products delivered to the 48 states, the actual costs of shipping to the customer will be deducted on refunds for returns of non defective items.)
- Refunds/credits are issued within 21 days of product receipt by Doug Edwards, LLC.
- Cancellation after an order has shipped. Customer will receive refund less the actual shipping charges incurred by Doug Edwards, LLC. Refunds will be issued after the item has been returned to the originating warehouse.
- A restock fee up to 50% will be assessed if a non returnable item is returned and it is not in factory sealed condition.
- Unauthorized Returns -- A 20% restocking fee is assessed.
- Undeliverable Packages Due to Customer Error -- Customer will be credited minus all shipping costs.
- Address Changes -- Double Check Shipping Address -- UPS charges $12.00 for all address changes once a package is shipped.
- Damage in Disassembly -- Some products require disassembly before return. A replacement fee is assessed on items that are damaged by the consumer at this time.
- Damaged Merchandise -- Notify us about damaged merchandise within 24 hours of receipt. Keep all boxes. You may be required to contact the shipping/delivery company.
- The Comfort Store, LLC is an authorized dealer for all products we sell! Full manufacturer's warranties apply.